Winslow Farm offers the following services:
- Roadside market located at 291 Gray Road (route 100) in West Falmouth, Maine
- Community Supported Agriculture (CSA)
- Falmouth Farmers Market *Wednesdays 12pm-4pm (May-September) at American Legion Field 65 Depot Rd., Falmouth, ME 04105
- Cumberland Farmers Market *Saturdays 9am-12pm (May-October) at Cumberland Town Hall 290 Tuttle Rd., Cumberland, ME 04021
- Wholesale opportunities
- Nursery/Flower shop on-site
- Workshops on various agrarian topics, community meals and events, and demonstration of natural farming and permaculture techniques
Winslow farm offers a diverse selection of organic fruit, vegetables, and culinary and medicinal herbs. If there is something you’re interested in and can’t find in the store, please ask! There is a wide array of herbs available in our garden and may be harvested upon request.
Throughout the season our fields yield many varieties including heirlooms, carefully selected for growing performance, taste, nutrition, and visual appeal. Provided through the roadside market are other products such and potted annual and perennial plants.
Pick your own blueberries begin at the end of July!
Please inquire at the farm stand 291 Gray Rd. Falmouth, ME or by phone 207.878.8787 about what produce, herbs, and flowers are in season.